By Jung I. Park MD PhD FACS, Dean M. Toriumi MD
This certain how-to atlas offers in-depth, particular, richly illustrated assurance of beauty surgeries that practice in particular to the Asian sufferer. Dr. Park, a pioneer during this box, besides Dr. Toriumi and a bunch of world specialists current systems for and pitfalls of plastic surgery within the Asian inhabitants. within, you can find insurance of strategies no longer mostly present in different Asian plastic surgery texts, together with the only suture process and the debulking method for double eyelid surgical procedure · anatomy for maxillofacial surgical procedure · premaxillary aid · and more.
- Discusses the anatomic alterations among humans of eu descent and the Asian sufferer.
- Covers capability difficulties particular to Asian sufferers, together with uneven eyelid creases · undesirably formed eyelid crease · hollowness · "Westernization" · overly excessive eyelid crease · a number of creases · eyelid ptosis · scarring after epicanthal fold surgical procedure · and extra.
- Features augmentation rhinoplasty―covering either using alloplastic fabric and organic grafts
- LDetails the only suture approach and the debulking method for double eyelid surgical procedure · anatomy for maxillofacial surgical procedure · premaxillary aid · mandibulogram · aesthetic facial skeletal surgical procedure · cheek dimple construction · mandible perspective relief · and Botox injection for masseteric hypertrophy.
- Uses 750 illustrations―most in complete color―that depict each nuance of each strategy so that you can speedy take hold of every one concept.
With 23 individuals.
Read or Download Asian Facial Cosmetic Surgery PDF
Similar surgery books
This lavishly illustrated atlas can have broad attract the becoming variety of experts who practice rhinoplasty (aesthetic and/or reconstructive surgical procedure of the nose). as well as plastic surgeons, ENT/otolaryngologists, head & neck surgeons, dermatologists or even oral surgeons are actually incorporating rhinoplasties into their practices.
Fresh. We send all over the world
Why do physicians who’ve taken the Hippocratic Oath willingly lower into doubtless fit sufferers? How do you degree the good fortune of surgical procedure aimed toward making an individual happier by means of changing his or her physique? Sander L. Gilman explores such questions in developing good looks to healing the Soul, a cultural historical past of the connections among fantastic thing about physique and happiness of brain.
- Crucial Interventions: An Illustrated Treatise on the Principles & Practice of Nineteenth-Century Surgery
- Principles of Gynaecological Surgery
- Clinical Surgery: A Practical Guide
- Clinical Maxillary Sinus Elevation Surgery
- Principles of Gynaecological Surgery
- Mastering Rhinoplasty: A Comprehensive Atlas of Surgical Techniques with Integrated Video Clips
Additional info for Asian Facial Cosmetic Surgery
D, Five-day postoperative view (eyes open). E, Five-day postoperative view (eyes closed). F, Four-month postoperative view (eyes open). G, Four-month postoperative view (eyes closed). G ﬁnal normal appearance with minimal visible redness in 3 months. Clinical Cases Case 1: Tarsodermal ﬁxation technique in a 28-year-old woman (Figure 4-6, A to G). 40 Case 2: Turnover septodermal ﬁxation technique in a 31-year-old woman (Figure 4-7, A to E). CLINICAL CASES A B C D Figure 4-7 Turnover septodermal ﬁxation.
F, The skin is closed with 8-0 nylon. 39 PARTIAL-INCISION DOUBLE EYELIDPLASTY A B C D E F Figure 4-6 Tarsodermal ﬁxation. A, Preoperative view. B, Immediate postoperative view (eyes open). C, Immediate postoperative view (eyes closed). D, Five-day postoperative view (eyes open). E, Five-day postoperative view (eyes closed). F, Four-month postoperative view (eyes open). G, Four-month postoperative view (eyes closed). G ﬁnal normal appearance with minimal visible redness in 3 months. Clinical Cases Case 1: Tarsodermal ﬁxation technique in a 28-year-old woman (Figure 4-6, A to G).
The second needle takes an identical passage through the lateral pretarsal tissue as a mirror image of the ﬁrst needle. 13 31 MULTIPLE SUTURE TECHNIQUE Various techniques for the double eyelid operation using the nonincisional method have been introduced in the past, and many more are expected in the future. However, surgeons should develop procedures that allow them to become proﬁcient and obtain good results while avoiding complications. Postoperative Care Ophthalmic antibiotic ointment is applied to the wound for 2 to 3 days postsurgery.